This 2-day Journey of HEALTH™ workshop gives a holistic overview of a comprehensive Risk Management & Wealth Protection Framework to model your Wealth Solutions for your clients. Click here to download the workshop brochure
Purpose and Benefits
Participants will to piece together the many different Risk Management and Wealth Protection needs of clients including:
- Brief Introduction to YOUR KASHGROWTH™ Framework
- Brief Introduction to Wealth Planning Framework – Journey of WEALTH™
- The various Lifetime Medical Coverage available and which is the best
- Appreciating the 5 Different Disabilities Types
- Simplifying Long Term Care
- Demystifying the Need for Whole Life – The Role and Need for Whole Life
- Combining WL vs Term vs ILPs and the key criteria for planning
- The Compelling Reasons for Life Products
- The Unique Role of Life Products
- Planning Considerations for Couples
- Planning Considerations for Males vs Females
- Life Coverage without underwriting
- Various Government Wealth Protection Schemes including CHAS, SMF, CTG, etc
- Planning for HNWI or High Income Clients (AI Clients) using simple yet power planning frameworks.
Every framework is intelligently designed into a simple “Journey Style” illustration for even your non-financial clients to understand and they also act as a solution reference guide for financial professionals to refer to for all wealth planning cases.
In this workshop, we will also briefly introduce the 7-Step Wealth Planning Process (PRACTICE™ Management), integrating these Planning Frameworks into the process and how all these can lead to greater productivity and purpose in your business (PURPOSE™ Management). There will be an introduction into the effective strategic management of your business environment to poise your business for strategic growth (GROWTH™ Management).
This module is part of the 7-Module Certified KASHGROWTH Professional (CKP™) series. Completion of the CKP™ Series will strengthen your Identity as a Professional, positively Impact your clients’ finances & enhance the knowledge you will be Imparting to them. This will subsequently increase your Influence over their lives and Inspire them to achieve even more. Participants can expect to enhance their Professionalism, enlarge their Productivity and expand their Profitability.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Leadership and Competence Framework – YOUR KASHGROWTH™
- Understand and Apply the Journey of HEALTH™ Framework
- Understand and Apply the various Lifetime Medical Coverage available
- Understand and Apply the Disability Income Instrument
- Understand and Present the most efficient “Eldershield” Presentation
- Understand the Lifetime Critical Illness Provision Concept and Quantifying the Need for Whole Life
- Understand and Apply the Flexible Pre-Retirement Provision Concept
- Understand the Role and Types of General Insurance
- Understand and Present the Compelling Reasons for Life Products and its Unique Role Understand the Life Expectancy analysis
- Understand the different planning considerations for males vs females
- Understand the different planning considerations for couples
- Understand and Apply the various Government Wealth Protection Schemes
- Understand the different planning considerations for HNWI & AI Clients Briefly describe the Journey to RETIRE™ framework,
- Briefly describe the Journey for LEGACY™ framework,
in a business meeting environment with your clients as part of the wealth planning process in advising clients.
Participants will also be able to:
- Understand CLIENT™ Management to effectively perform Client Attraction & Client Retention
- Recognise the PRACTICE™ Management framework to better organise your professional practice
- Recognise the PURPOSE™ Management Framework to increase your productivity and better align your business purposes to your life purposes.
- Recognise the GROWTH™ Management Framework to better identify the various factors that can poise your business for strategic growth.
- Wealth Managers, Financial Professional
- Estate Planners, Will-Writers
- Bankers, Relationship Managers
Financial Intermediaries aspiring to enter the estate planning market will be more equipped and more confident. Senior Financial advisers will now have a comprehensive framework that consolidates all of their previous learning into an easy-to-remember and easy-to-present “Journey Style” presentation. Managers and mentors can deepen their learning and adopt a more holistic approach to coaching their advisers.
The program will be conducted through case studies, role plays, short lecturing, group discussions and sharing, personal reflections and peer learning. This program is designed using adult learning concepts. Gayne’s and/or KOLB’s design theories are applied together with sound design principles and effective retention strategies in an active learning environment using different instructional methods so that different types of learners (Visual/Audio/Tactile/Kinaesthetic learners) can achieve the learning outcomes and subsequently transfer and apply their learnings in their workplace.
Start growing your financial planning business
Name of Organisation/ Course OwnerFinerty Academy Pte Ltd. All materials, trademarks, slides, presentations, ideas, concepts, etc are owned by Finerty Academy Pte Ltd and Chua Kim Peng. All rights reserved