This 2-day Journey for LEGACY™ workshop gives a holistic overview of a comprehensive Legacy Planning and Inheritance Giving Framework to model your Wealth Solutions for your clients. Click here to download the workshop brochure
Purpose and Benefits
Participants will be able to piece together the many different Legacy Planning and Inheritance Giving needs of clients including:
- Brief Introduction to YOUR KASHGROWTH™ Framework
- Brief Introduction to Wealth Planning Framework – Journey of WEALTH™
- The various ways to give your wealth Assignment, Partners’ / Shareholders’ Agreement, Living Trusts, Life Insurance Trusts
- Exploring Mental Capacity Act, LPA, AMD, HOTA, Palliative Care and other government schemes
- Intestate Succession Act
- Net Worth vs Net Estate
- Wills, Testamentary Trusts, Life Insurance Nominations
- CPF Monies and its Distribution
- Different Players, Different Roles using Different Instruments
- Special Needs Considerations using simple yet power planning frameworks.
Every framework is intelligently designed into a simple “Journey Style” illustration for even your non-financial clients to understand and they also act as a solution reference guide for financial professionals to refer to for all wealth planning cases.
In this workshop, we will also briefly introduce the 7-Step Wealth Planning Process (PRACTICE™ Management), integrating these Planning Frameworks into the process and how all these can lead to greater productivity and purpose in your business (PURPOSE™ Management). There will be an introduction into the effective strategic management of your business environment to poise your business for strategic growth (GROWTH™ Management).
This module is part of the 7-Module Certified KASHGROWTH Professional (CKP) series. Completion of the CKP Series will strengthen your Identity as a Professional, positively Impact your clients’ finances & enhance the knowledge you will be Imparting to them. This will subsequently increase your Influence over their lives and Inspire them to achieve even more. Participants can expect to enhance their Professionalism, enlarge their Productivity and expand their Profitability.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Leadership and Competence Framework – YOUR KASHGROWTH™
- Understand and Apply the Journey for LEGACY™ Framework
- Understand and Apply the various ways to give during the client’s lifetime
- Understand the various End-of-Life’s considerations for clients
- Understand the various options to distribute through the client’s estate
- Understand the different roles performed using different instruments
- Understand the different planning considerations for Inter-Generational Planning
- Understand the different financial instruments to integrate into Legacy Planning
- Understand the different hidden concerns by clients
- Understand the different pitfalls in Legacy Planning and the possible interventions
- Briefly describe the Journey to RETIRE™ framework,
- Briefly describe the Journey for LEGACY™ framework,
in a business meeting environment with your clients as part of the wealth planning process in advising clients. Participants will also be able to:
- Understand CLIENT™ Management to effectively perform Client Attraction & Client Retention
- Recognise the PRACTICE™ Management framework to better organise your professional practice
- Recognise the PURPOSE™ Management Framework to increase your productivity and better align your business purposes to your life purposes.
- Recognise the GROWTH™ Management Framework to better identify the various factors that can poise your business for strategic growth.
- Wealth Managers, Financial Professionals
- Estate Planners, Will-Writers
- Bankers, Relationship Managers
Financial Intermediaries aspiring to enter the estate planning market will be more equipped and more confident. Senior Financial advisers will now have a comprehensive framework that consolidates all of their previous learning into an easy-to-remember and easy-to-present “Journey Style” presentation. Managers and mentors can deepen their learning and adopt a more holistic approach to coaching their advisers.
The program will be conducted through case studies, role plays, short lecturing, group discussions and sharing, personal reflections and peer learning. This program is designed using adult learning concepts. Gayne’s and/or KOLB’s design theories are applied together with sound design principles and effective retention strategies in an active learning environment using different instructional methods so that different types of learners (Visual/Audio/Tactile/Kinaesthetic learners) can achieve the learning outcomes and subsequently transfer and apply their learnings in their workplace.
Start growing your financial planning business
Name of Organisation/ Course OwnerFinerty Academy Pte Ltd. All materials, trademarks, slides, presentations, ideas, concepts, etc are owned by Finerty Academy Pte Ltd and Chua Kim Peng. All rights reserved