1. The refund of Course Fees will be based on the Refund Policy Table below:
|Refund of the fees paid||If a Participant’s Written Notice of Withdrawal is Received|
|90%||More than 14 days before the Workshop Commencement Date|
|50%||14, or not more than 14 days before the Workshop Commencement Date|
|0%||7 days before the Workshop Commencement Date|
2. Refunds will be made to participants within 7 working days, upon receipt of written notice and complete submission of all required documents (e.g. Medical Certificate / Hospitalization Leave, etc). Participants requesting a refund of fee need to ensure that there are no outstanding fees and there is a valid reason for an excuse to prevent frivolous no show that may contribute to insufficient attendees to run a Workshop.
3. In addition, the above refund policies are subject to the following conditions:
(a) Generally, there will be a Refund Processing Fee of 10% of the Workshop Fees (with a minimum charge of S$100).
(b) Finerty Academy Pte Ltd has the right to postpone a Workshop if the conditions to commence a Workshop are not met, such as not meeting the minimum participants’ number to commence the course, etc. Finerty Academy will contact and inform participants of the possibility of re-scheduling Workshops 7 days before the commencement date.
(c) When a Workshop is postponed by Finerty Academy Pte Ltd, all payments made by the participants will be automatically rolled over and credited to the next run of the Workshop.
(d) Above refund policy applies to all programmes offered by Finerty Academy Pte Ltd, except for programmes jointly offered with partner institutions which may be separately governed by the respective overseas institutions’ refund policy beyond the purview of Finerty Academy Pte Ltd.
4. The original official receipt must be submitted for refunds. No refunds will be made if the participant cannot produce official receipts. In the event the original official receipt is lost, statutory declaration or a police report must be submitted for the refund to be processed. All refunds applications are subjected to the approval of Finerty Academy Pte Ltd. All decisions by Finerty Academy are considered final.
IBF-STS and FTS CLAIMS DISBURSEMENT POLICY
5. Finerty Academy Pte Ltd’s Workshop is a IBF-STS and FTS-recognized programme. Claims submission and disbursement are governed by the Institute of Banking & Finance (IBF).
- Details on eligibility can be found here.
- Details on the documents required for claims submission can be found here
6. In the event that a participant would like to transfer and attend a later Workshop than the one originally registered for, the participant is required to inform Finerty Academy in writing, at least 14 days before the Workshop Commencement Date. The participant has to state the reason(s) for transfer, together with supporting documents (e.g. Medical Certificate / Hospitalization Leave, etc) to apply for a transfer to a subsequent Workshop.
7. Any fees already paid up, will be transferred and rolled over as payment for the new Workshop.
8. All transfer applications are subjected to available vacancies and subjected to the approval of Finerty Academy Pte Ltd. All decisions by Finerty Academy are considered final.